The Fixed Asset Tag system is an add on module for Codice Customs Control that integrates perfectly with the invoice module for imports of non productive materials, this systems generates numbers and fixed asset tags for all imported machinery and/or equipment including all accessories that are described in the import invoice.
Among its features are:
- Customizable tags that tailor to the client’s needs.
- Allows the reprint of tags multiple times.
- Tag can include barcodes.
The main features offered by this module make it easy to perform laborious and/or tedious tasks.
- Generate export invoices by scanning barcodes.
- Compare physical inventories against inventory balances.
- Generate reports based on fixed asset numbers.
- Generate reports of discrepancies between import balances and not in inventory.
- Generate reports of discrepancies between inventories but not exported.
Thanks to our commercial partners we can offer a wide variety of different brands of printers, barcode scanners, labels and other supplies related to the module operation.
Additionally we have a team that can help you in taking a physical inventory, tagging and operating the module.